Tweak My Ride: car modification, tuning, tips and reviews

tweak: [verb] adjust finely; "fine-tune the engine"

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Back after two years...

I must apologised to those who actually visited this site. I totally neglected it and ran off doing other projects. And in the process, I lost the site. Yes, it can happen on blogger. Your blog can get lost. I've managed to reclaim this blog and am seriously looking at expanding it and causing it to grow better.

I've actually sold off the Honda after all that I've put into it. Life changes when you have two kids and a family to support. But does that mean a motor-head like me can sit still.

NOPE!

I'll be posting stuff and resources that I find useful from now on. Hoping to keep this site as active as possible. So what this space.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home